People You’ll Meet On Every Ski Trip
Published on March 6th, 2015 | by David Harrison0
1. A really small child who probably lives at the resort, and is considerably better than you
2. An older couple who will try out a minimal amount of skiing before simply relaxing with a cold beer
3. The ski season worker that has permanent goggles on..
4. The injury prone one.. that spends the whole week on the floor
5. The person (as much as it pains us to say) that is considerably better than everyone else.
6. The person who only really cares about powder, talks about powder, watches the powder forecast, searches for new powder and dreams about powder……
7. The person who loses their ski in the powder, and spends precious skiing time trying to find it.
8. The person that notices the snowboarders and can’t help but automatically dislike them
9. The person who becomes best friends with the boarders..
10. Someone who gets the best skiing pictures- where would we be without them?!
11. The group of skiers/snowboarders who decide to map out which routes to take while blocking the entrance to a trail…
12. People in fancy dress
13. The guy that enjoys the fancy dress more than the others..
(Visited 1,127 times, 1 visits today)