Terms of Submission
1. By submitting this content, you provide appropriate licenses for its use. When you submit this content (the “Content”) to ilovetoskiandboard.com you grant parent company Spacehouse Limited a non-exclusive, worldwide, royaltyfree, sublicensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the Services are available), and create derivative works of the Content.
2. You have all necessary licenses and permissions to submit this content and have it posted. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights, licenses, and permissions to grant the above licenses and that the Content submitted by you, and the submission of such Content, do not and will not violate any intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights and trademark rights) of any third party. You agree that you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Spacehouse Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, customers, hosts, officers, and employees from any liability, damage or cost (including reasonable legal fees and costs) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to violation of these representations and warranties, or otherwise arising out of any submitted Content.
By submitting Content you agree not to submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate or to post advertisements or solicitations of business. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice. You understand that when you submit Content in any form to ilovetoskiandboard.com we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other products within the Spacehouse Limited media portfolio.
Breach of Terms of Submission
When we consider that a breach of the Terms of Submission as outlined above has occurred, we may at our discretion take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Submission on which you are permitted to use ilovetoskiandboard.com, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
1. Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use ilovetoskiandboard.com.
2. Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Content already posted on ilovetoskiandboard.com any of our social media channels.
3. Issue of a warning to you.
4. Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
5. Further legal action against you.
6.Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these Terms of Submission. The actions described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.