The Worlds Most Impressive Ski Lifts!
Published on March 13th, 2015 | by David Harrison0
So, we’ve all been on a ski lift.. but which of these impressive ski lifts have you been on, or do you plan to visit??
1) Titlis Rotair gondola, Engelberg, Switzerland
2) Peak 2 Peak gondola, Whistler, Canada
(Picture accreditation: David McColm)
3) Penken Combibahn, Mayrhofen, Austria
4) The Gondola, Gulmarg, India
(Picture Accreditiation: www.skiresort.info)
5) Galzigbahn, St Anton, Austria
(Picture Accreditation: www.skiresort.info)
6) Yongpyong Resort, Daegwallyeong-myeon, South Korea
(Picture Accreditation: www.stripes.com)
7) Vanoise Express cable car, La Plagne to Les Arcs, France
8) Musical Ski Lift Chairs, Jura Mountains, France
(Visited 2,300 times, 1 visits today)