This ones for the non riders!
Published on December 23rd, 2019 | by Brad Thompson0
We know 90% of our content is aimed at those who love to ride, but don’t think we’ve forgotten about you lovely lot who don’t! If you love being in the mountains but don’t love riding, then keep reading for some ideas to keep you entertained whilst your loved ones are bombing!
- Hiking – Walking in the mountains is a great way to keep yourself active on a ski holiday without actually riding. Many resorts offer hiking guides or specific routes that are accessible for walkers, it is great for still being in the mountains all day and getting that fresh air. Be sure to make sure the route is safe and people know where you’re going before you set off though!
2) Husky sledding – Many resorts offer this activity now, our team have recently taken part in it in Sestriere in Italy. It is an awesome adrenaline filled activity that is fun for the whole family…and the best part of course is that you get to hang out with the cute dogs!
3) Skidoo – A motorbike on snow…who wouldn’t love to give it a go? Driving through the snow in some pretty scenic routes will definitely get you stoked!
4) A spa day – You work hard all year, you’ve worked to save for this specific holiday for you and your partner or your family. It is officially time to TREAT YOURSELF, kick back and relax at a spa within your resort and let someone else take care of you for a change!
5) Apres – Just because you don’t ride doesn’t mean you can’t join in with the apres…let your metaphorical hair down and have a laugh with your nearest and dearest!
There we have it, I hope you enjoyed this read non riders!